Would You Date a Song or a Statue ?

Actually, I would date a song. Why? Because songs are always more charming for me. It makes me go through many different emotions. I don’t even need anyone when listening a song. It gives meaning even to loneliness. I can sit in a sea view and listen songs for many hours on my own, which is I think some kind of dating. It is also a good way to start my day, listening a song and drinking coffee in my balcony before starting a tiring day, which is I think a little escapade with my beloved. Just me and my lovely song. It can also put me in inexpressible thoughts. It can put me in various emotions, sadness happiness, thrill, and moreover, songs can make me forget my problems. Songs have a big importance for me. Unlike statues, songs have no shapes, it is abstract, yet, it can still make me go through complex feelings and emotions with its nice tunes and words. Yet, the statue is just a statue. It can’t talk, sing, make me feel anything. I just look at a statue, and say yeah it is good, but that’s it. So, to sum up, songs are one step ahead off me. 

Comments

Popular Posts