My Little Story

One day, when I was in my first grade at Akdeniz University, I woke up in the dorm where I used to stay. I was really hungry and my friend suggested me to eat at Antalyaspor Bufe. We went there and had two toast sandwiches and drank two cups of tea. When I looked at my watch, I realised that it was 12.35 pm, and I had a lesson at 1.30 pm at school. So, after we had our breakfast, my friend went back to the dorm because he was having an evening education, and I went to the bus station to go to my school.  When I went to my school, I directly went to my class because I was getting late. In the last couple of minutes, I was able to get into the class, otherwise, my teacher Erinç would not let me get in. She was a very strict teacher.  In that lesson, our teacher talked about Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. We had an assignement for Jane Eyre but I couldn’t dare to read it because it was a very boring novel. Anyway, in that lesson, I saw a girl with curly hair and I recognized her from my hometown, Fethiye. She was my old friend from primary school and she was my father’s student. I looked at her to be sure for a couple of times. After that lesson, I went towards her and said ‘hello’. At first, she didn’t recognize me but later she did. We talked a couple of minutes then we walked to our school garden canteen. For a while, we talked about Fethiye and Antalya, then I wanted to get some notes about our grammar lesson because I had missed one class when I was ill. She said she would bring it in the following day. The next day, I took the notes from her and invited her to go out that afternoon. She accepted and after school we went to Konyaaltı beach, and walked through the beach. After we had spent a few hours there, we decided to go to Işıklar to eat something first. We walked to the nearest bus station and waited for 45 minutes till the bus came. Then we took the bus and went to Işıklar. We saw a fish sandwich buffet. We ate there, then decided to go to a bar. After thinking, we decided to go the Sponge Pub, which is a nice bar. We went there and had a couple of drinks. It was really enjoyable, and there was a live music band that played really well. They prefered mostly old blues and rock music, which I mostly enjoy. Having talked about many, I told her that I was good at cooking, and I said I could make her a nice meal for one night and she accepted. It was getting late and we were tired. After we paid our drinks, we went to the bus station and it was nearly 12 am that night. When we got the bus, I was going to Uncalı and she was going to Liman. When the bus came to the bus station where I was going to get off, I kissed her and said good night, and I walked home from the bus station. I was happy because it was our first kiss and I liked her. Later I learned that she liked me too, then we started dating, and we are still together. 

Comments

Popular Posts